Terms & Conditions of gym membership purchase. You are authorising Roy Gumbs Boxing LLC to charge your credit card/bank account the reoccurring amount of membership every 31 days per your selection. If you want to make a change before your next payment, you must sign off any changes in person. Otherwise you waive all rights to dispute any charges made until that time. NO CANCELLATION OF PAYMENT. NO DISPUTES. NO REFUNDS. 1. Membership expires after 31 days. 2. Missed sessions by members will not be adjusted if less than 24 hour notice 3. A session will be adjusted only if: a. The trainer cannot take the sessions. b. National Holidays 4. Upgrading of personal training should be done within 10 days of enrolment. 5. No part payments will be accepted. 6. Elite membership is non transferable. 8. If a trainer cannot continue to give the sessions for whatever reason, the remaining sessions will be transferred to another trainer in the gym 9. 1 session = 1 hour 10. gym has right to refuse
Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide.
Conditions of use
1. We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Roy Gumbs Boxing LLC. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
6. The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Online Campaigns/Offers & Promotions Terms & Conditions
Must register online via the Roy Gumbs Boxing LLC website to receive exclusive offers.
Confirmation email after registering on the website must be presented at the club to redeem any offers & promotions.
Campaign offers & promotions including free access and guest passes are valid only during the duration of the campaign and are considered expired once the campaign ends.
Not tradable or redeemable for cash.
All Club Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
Specific Terms & Conditions apply per campaign. Ensure you familiarise yourself with those as participation in campaigns indicates acceptance of Terms & Conditions.
No alternatives can be given to any prizes/purchases under Campaigns/Offers and Promotions.
If a promotion is linked to third party in partnership with Roy Gumbs Boxing LLC, a specific vendor Terms & Conditions may apply.
Prices inclusive of VAT charges. VAT is applicable to all transactions as per local law. For more information visit the FAQ page.